Refunds & Return Policy
Returns and Refunds
How do I return my order?
Please return your items for a refund within 7 days of you receiving your goods.
Please send them to:
3B Lee Moor Business Park, Rennington, Northumberland, NE66 3RL.
Items will be inspected on arrival and refunded with 3 days.
When will I receive my refund?
We aim to refund within 3-5 working days from receiving your parcel at our head office. We will email you to confirm your refund has been processed.
What if I want to exchange an item?
Our customer services team will take you through the best way to exchange an item. Please contact our customer service team by email.
Changing or cancelling an order
- In most circumstances, it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it. However, if you do need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team as soon as possible for advice.
- If your order has already left our warehouse for delivery to you, then you’ll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Can I return my web purchase to a store?
- We currently do not have a stand alone store.
- Please return to: Home Luxe Co. 3B Lee Moor Business Park, Northumberland, NE66 3RL.
- Items must be returned in a fully resalable condition, which means being unused and in the original packaging within 7 days of receipt. Home Luxe Co reserves the right to refuse a refund on items deemed not to be resalable.
- For hygiene reasons hair accessories purchased online must be returned to the website in the original packaging supplied.
- Customers are entitled to a full refund up to 14 days after receiving goods if they are faulty.
- The Standard delivery cost of £4.00.
- We reserve the right to wait for your goods to be returned before refunding.
- If your item becomes faulty please contact us.
Why have I had a refund when I didn’t cancel my order or return anything?
Sometimes things just go wrong. You will be refunded if we are unable to deliver an item you have ordered. It may be the last one we have in a range and it’s not in good enough condition to send or it gets damaged as we’re processing your order. We try really hard not to let this happen but when it does and we can’t get you a replacement we send you a refund.
Can I cancel my order before delivery?
- If you haven’t had the email confirming that we’ve shipped your item, you can get in touch with us and we can cancel your order straight away.
Our return address:
Home Luxe Co Ltd, 3B Lee Moor Business Park, Rennington, NE66 3RL.
You are responsible for the cost of returning your item(s) to us, unless you received a faulty, damaged or wrongly despatched item.
Please repack your item with care using all the original packaging. As the goods are your responsibility until they reach us. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes.
We will typically refund any money owed to you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. If it’s not possible we will contact you via phone or email.
You will need to send us a picture of the damaged / faulty item prior to any refund or replacement being issued. If you cannot send us pictures of the damage / fault, you will need to return the item to us, at your own expense. We will then inspect the item and if our inspection confirms the damage / fault, we will refund your return cost (please note we will only refund the collection cost we would charge) and issue a replacement (if in-stock) or a refund as appropriate.
Once we have received pictures of the damage / fault and/or carried out our inspection, and the item is deemed to have a manufacturing defect or is not fit for purpose, we will offer you a replacement, a repair or a refund.