Returns and Refunds
How do I return my order?
Please return your items for a refund within 30 days of you receiving your goods.
All items must be returned with a valid invoice and a completed Returns Form. You will find the Returns Form attached to the invoice. Mark the item(s) you would like to return and the reason for doing so.
When will I receive my refund?
We aim to refund within 3-5 working days from receiving your parcel at our warehouse. We will email you to confirm your refund has been processed.
What if I want to exchange an item?
Our customer services team will take you through the best way to exchange an item. Please contact our customer service team by email.
Changing or cancelling an order
- In most circumstances, it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it. However, if you do need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team as soon as possible for advice.
- If your order has already left our warehouse for delivery to you, then you’ll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Can I return my web purchase to a store?
- We currently do not have a stand alone store.
- Please return to: 30 Belle Vue Gardens, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 1XX.
- Items must be returned in a fully resalable condition, which means being unused and in the original packaging within 14 days of receipt. Home Luxe Co reserves the right to refuse a refund on items deemed not to be resalable.
- For hygiene reasons hair accessories purchased online must be returned to the website in the original packaging supplied.
- Customers are entitled to a full refund up to 14 days after receiving goods if they are faulty.
- The Standard delivery cost of £3.50 will only be refunded if the entire delivery is returned, regardless of whether upgraded shipping was selected (unless the entire order was faulty or incorrect). We reserve the right to wait for your goods to be returned before refunding.
- If your item becomes faulty please contact us.
Why have I had a refund when I didn’t cancel my order or return anything?
Sometimes things just go wrong. You will be refunded if we are unable to deliver an item you have ordered. It may be the last one we have in a range and it’s not in good enough condition to send or it gets damaged as we’re processing your order. We try really hard not to let this happen but when it does and we can’t get you a replacement we send you a refund.
Can I cancel my order before delivery?
- If you haven’t had the email confirming that we’ve shipped your item, you can get in touch with us and we can cancel your order straight away.